Ordering & Returns
HOW TO ORDER
To order print books
Individuals in the USA:
- Register for an account, and then order directly from our website.
- Register for an account, and order directly from our website. Barcelona has a global printing and shipping system. When customers order on the website, the order will immediately be forward to printers in the same or nearest country, where it will be shipped with greatly reduced shipping costs.
- Register for an account. Then to obtain a discount, email the name of account and its email address to: email@example.com.
- Order subscriptions from Proquest or Ebsco. Order hard copies directly from our website: www.barcelonapublishers.com.
- Anthologies of selected chapters or sections of Barcelona books can be ordered from Perusall. E-books will be assembled, and students will be able to purchase them online. Go to the following website: https://perusall.com/.
To order e-books
- Order directly from our website: www.barcelonapublishers.com. Five copies will be downloaded into your account. Before downloading them to your computer, you must download the appropriate, free software (Digital Editions for epub) or (Kindle for mobi). Please note that we cannot advise if the ebooks you ordered appear in your account, but you are having trouble downloading them. We cannot help you with such computer issues.
- Libraries: Subscriptions are available from:
- E-books are non-returnable.
For authors to order their own books
- Register for an account. Then to obtain a discount, email, send the name of account and its email address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
INFORMATION FOR ALL CUSTOMERS
To place an order
- Register or log into your account.
- Search for the book(s) you would like to order by clicking on “Titles,” “Authors” or “Topics”.
- Click the title.
- Click whether you want an epub, mobi, or print copy. Then click “Add to Cart”.
- Click “Continue” or “Check-out”.
- Provide the information requested.
- Click “Save” or “Confirm”.
To inquire about shipment of an order
- Log into your account.
- Click “Contact Us”.
- Select the appropriate function in the drop down box under “To request information about downloads, shipments or to make a return:”.
- Enter your information into the form if requesting tracking info or reporting an issue with a shipment and click continue.
- You will receive a response within 1 business day.
To request and return
Click Return to learn policies and procedures.
To obtain a price quote (Retailers Only)
- Register or log-in to your account.
- Add the desired items to your shopping cart and proceed through the checkout until the very last step. Going through the entire ordering process will provide you with the information you need about costs.
- Click “Save Quote” to confirm order later.
To obtain a proforma invoice (Retailers Only)
- Register or log into your account.
- Add the desired items to your shopping cart and proceed throughout checkout until the very last step.
- Once you confirm the order, you will be able to print a proforma invoice.
DO NOT RETURN BOOKS WITHOUT AUTHORIZATION AS DESCRIBED BELOW.
RETURN BOOKS ONLY TO THE DALLAS ADDRESS PROVIDED UPON APPROVAL OF RETURN>
Please be aware of the following rules regarding returns:
- All returns must be requested within 90 days of purchase.
- We will not accept returns of more than 8 copies per title.
- All returned items must be First-Quality and in original condition. A refund will be issued upon inspection of the returned items only if items are shrink wrapped as sold or First-Quality. First Quality is defined as having clean edges, no scratches, folded corners, marked pages, etc. Item must be re-sellable for a refund to be issued for that item.
- Return shipment fees are paid by the customer unless due to Barcelona error.
- A copy of your original invoice and packing slip must be included with the shipment. Carton must be marked with your original order number as shown on the packing slip, AND RMA number.
- Refunds and exchanges will not be made for e-books. All e-book sales are final.
- Re-stocking fees for wholesale/retail accounts as follows:
- 10% fee on returns of 5 to 15 items or less
- 20% fee on returns of 6 to 15 items
- 30% fee on returns of 16 items or more
- 50% fee on non-compliance or unauthorized returns
- Wholesale/retail accounts will be issued an account credit until they are paid in full